Health & Safety Policy Statement
Paramount Office Interiors Ltd who provide consultancy, design, construction project management and the supply of furniture gives the highest priority to the health, safety and welfare of all its employees, sub-contractors, customers, visitors and other external interested parties. With this in mind, the management team are committed to maintaining and improving all aspects of health and safety at work. The Managing Director has overall responsibility for health and safety and is committed to creating a safe and healthy working environment.
The management team are responsible for ensuring that this Health and Safety Policy Statement is and remains relevant and appropriate in relation to the identified hazards and specific OH&S risks and that it is communicated, understood and consistently applied within the organisation; the successful implementation of this policy requires total commitment from all. Each individual worker is made aware of and understands their legal obligation under the Health and Safety at Work Act to take reasonable care for their own health and safety and the safety of any other people who may be affected by their acts.
We recognise and accept our responsibilities and commit to:
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health.
- Comply with and fulfil all applicable legal and other requirements.
- Eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks.
- Continual improvement of our OH&S management system by using this policy as a framework for setting a programme of OH&S objectives. In turn, we will also commit to review the effectiveness of these objectives on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Consultation with and the participation of workers.
- Maintain this Policy Statement under formal document control and make it available to any interested party, as appropriate. In turn, this policy will also be periodically reviewed to ensure its ongoing relevance and suitability and, where necessary, be subject to amendment.