Environmental Policy Statement
Paramount Office Interiors Ltd who provide consultancy, design, construction project management and the supply of furniture conducts its business with respect and care for the environment. The Managing Director is committed to providing the resources necessary to fully implement this policy which is designed to satisfy the requirements of the ISO 14001 Standard and to achieve leading environmental practice. Our activities will be undertaken with consideration for the environment as part of the process to save energy, reduce consumption of non re-newable resources, prevent pollution and minimise waste.
In order to meet the above requirements, we will:
- Monitor our use of energy and natural resources with a view to reducing environmental impact.
- Support process modifications that reduce waste, re-use and encourage recycling.
- Maintain sufficient documentation to demonstrate our known level of compliance with all our environmental requirements.
- Work to promote positive environmental awareness, behaviours and actions.
- Comply with all applicable environmental legal requirements and recognise and comply with any other relevant requirements which relate to our environmental aspects and impacts.
- Assess, in advance where possible, environmental impact resulting from our business operations and the environmental effects of any significant development and adjust our plans accordingly.
- Ensure that all incidents and non-compliance situations are reported, recorded and root causes identified where environmental harm occurs or could have occurred and ensure that appropriate corrective actions are implemented.
- Demonstrate our commitment to continual improvement by using this policy as a framework for setting a programme of environmental targets and objectives for our activities and review the effectiveness of these using measurements on a regular basis.
- Communicate, display this policy and provide the necessary information, instruction, supervision and training to enable all persons working on our behalf to fulfil their environmental duties.
- Maintain this Policy Statement under formal document control and make it available to any interested party, as appropriate. In turn, this policy will also be periodically reviewed to ensure its ongoing relevance and suitability and, where necessary, be subject to amendment.